Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sketching Schedule at San Diego Comic Con

I'll be sketching two times for The Cartoon Art Museum at their booth. They are at booth #1930, and I'll be sketching a little of everything on Thursday from 2-3pm and also Sunday from 2-3pm.

Thursday's sketching session will be myself and Ted Naifeh, he of Death Jr. and Courtney Crumrin. I love Ted's work and have never met him, so it'll be a treat to do some drawing with him.

Swing on by and pick up a cheap sketch, the money goes to a good cause. i have the feeling that we'll be knocking them out during the hour. you get additional style points if you ask for a sketch from my webcomic The Carnival. Plus, if you're a fan of the blog, please stop by and say "Hullo", which would be a treat. You never know who the hell is reading this, much less enjoying it!

And here is one of my favorite panels from The Carnival: The Human Hourglass page 9. no tones yet, but this one came out just like the thumbnail, which is always cool.

No comments: