Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sketch A Day #18: Elijah Snow from Planetary

Or should i have just labeled this "the fourth man:" and let those in the know get the joke?

Sorry to have been away, technical difficulties and all that. Time to climb back up on that horse and keep on ridin'

Elijah Snow, from my favorite series of the last decade, Planetary. Ink on 2-ply bristol with brush, quill and technical pen. 


You might have noticed that i said bristol. yes, that's right, I've gotten the last piece of the puzzle towards changing my studio, an excellent LED lightbox to combine with my new table. The frustration has been knowing the method that i wanted to use for drawing, but lacking all the bits to put it together. Thanks to my generous father-in-law, I'm finally able to do that.

In the meantime, we'll be back to our sketch a day starting with...NOW!

No comments: