Tuesday, August 07, 2007

San Diego Comic Con: Princess Leia - Slave Girl Du Jour

Lis and I wandering around Comic Con when Lis stops in her tracks and is staring.

Me: What?

Lis: I never thought that I'd be staring at Princess Leia's stretch marks on her ass.

Me, just noticing the proximity of Leia's ass: Really.

We look for a second.

Me: And yet, if we were on a beach, and she was wearing a bikini, you wouldn't think anything of it.

Lis: True.

Me: Context is everything.

We move on to our next booth to pitch Pistoleras.

- -

I never quite got the sexual thing off of Leia. I was of the right age, oh yes, but somehow Carrie in the costume never did it for me. Now, Amidala in the body suite? Much sexier to me.

Clearly, I'm in the minority on this however. Valerie has some thoughts of her own on that I thought were great.

Borrowed this pic from occasional superheroine since I didn't snap my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're not stretch marks, it was the spray tan.