Thursday, August 31, 2006

carnival promo part 2:


So Here is the piece that I posted a week or two ago, with lots more work done on it. I disliked the city scape background that i originally had intended to put in. The bottom half of it worked ok, but the top half was having problems being interesting so i put it out of it's misery.

Moved on to highlighting the villian of the piece, a drug dealer who deals "chroma", and addictive high for the future city. He figures prominantly in a few of the stories that I want to tell about the city and its people.

I'm working on this inbetween the Pistoleras layouts and a promo poster for a local event in san anselmo calif. I hate alking away from a piece for this long as I tend to change my mind about some of the tonal values that I had previously decided were just right for the art!

No comments: